Designed to help hair recover from split ends, slow hair growth, and scalp damage. This product works wonders for children with wild hair. The Red Tea & Honeybee Conditioner uses a combination of four honeys from around the globe to immediately improve the appearance of tresses.The African Red Tea & Honey Complex featured in this product works quickly to smooth rough hair cuticles, soothe scalp itch, and attack scalp irritation. By improving scalp health factors that may have limited or blocked hair growth are limited. 89.5% of users report experiencing faster hair growth or less scalp itch within the first two weeks. Unisex product.
- PRODUCT SIZE –
(240 ML/ 8 OUNCES) RED TEA & HONEYBEE CONDITIONER
- SCIENCE AND RESEARCH -
Research suggests that hair shedding is a common occurrence and should not cause alarm. At any given time about 90% of your hair is in the growth phase and the other 10% is in the resting phase. Seeing hair in the comb is partially encouraging because it indicates that new hairs are sprouting. Although, you cannot count them the average person has about 150,000 hairs on their head and loses between 10 to 125 hair strands per day.
- HOPE N' JOKE -
What did the pencil say to the sharpener? Stop going in circles and get to the point!
“I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME.” PHILIPPIANS 4:13
- BEAUTY 4 ASHES NATURAL GUARANTEE -
REAL FRUIT, REAL JUICE, WHOLE FOOD ESSENTIAL OILS & EXTRACTS, WILD HARVESTED HERBS, NO GLUTEN, NO BHT, NO YEAST, NO MEA, TEA OR DEA, NO SYNTHETIC PRESERVATIVES, NO ARTIFICIAL COLOR, NO ANIMAL TESTING, NO PRE-MADE BASES, NO DILUTED FORMULAS, NO FILLER INGREDIENTS, NO HARSH CHEMICALS, NO PARABENS, NO PHTHALATES, CRUELTY FREE, PLANT- BASED, ECO-FRIENDLY, SLS FREE, GLUTEN FREE, NON-GMO, PARABEN FREE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL FREE, SILICONE FREE, NO CANOLA, NO PEANUT OIL, NO COTTONSEED OIL, NO RAPESEED OIL, ALCOHOL FREE, BPA FREE, MINERAL OIL FREE, MADE WITH ONLY ACTIVE INGREDIENTS, FRESH MADE, HAND MADE, USA WILD CRAFTED, MADE WITH ORGANIC INGREDIENTS, CRAFTED.